'She's not supporting other women': Lingerie-clad Selena Gomez hits back

By JADE WATKINS

Hitting back: In a new interview with Flaunt magazine, Selena Gomez hits back at New Zealand singer Lorde as she poses in a racy photo shoot

New Zealand singer Lorde recently dissed her song Come And Get It, accusing it of being 'anti-feminist' and sending a bad message to fans.
And Selena Gomez is certainly not taking the teen's comments lying down, slamming the 17-year-old in return.
Speaking to Flaunt magazine, the 21-year-old took a swing at the Royals star, saying she would no longer be covering her hit song in any of her shows.

Sexy: The pop star poses in series of sexy ensembles in the images taken by Amanda de Cadenet

Commenting on her remarks, Selena said: 'That’s not feminism. [Lorde is] not supporting other women. That’s my honest opinion, that’s what I would say to her if I saw her,' she said.
'I actually covered her song in all of my shows that I’ve done so far. I’m not sure if I’m going to continue that.'

In bed with Selena: In her Flaunt photo shoot, Selena displays her slender legs as she lounges on a bed in a V-neck sweater and tiny shorts

source: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2491472/Selena-Gomez-hits-singer-Lorde-accuses-Disney-star-anti-feminist.html
My Facebook My Google+ Contact me

0 comments:

Post a Comment